Purpose of the role:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. Digital is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through digital touchpoints. The Digital function is responsible for creating experiences to motivate awareness, consideration, activation and loyalty; as well as the Digital Services required to enable these experiences. This team is helping to establish our modern communications vision, and lead the execution of new projects, capabilities and programs.
Reporting to the Manager Relationship Management, the Relationship Management Executive is responsible for increasing customer retention rates and lifetime value, through deployment of data driven, multi-channel marketing strategies and communications. Responsible for implementing relationship programs that deliver world class customer experience whilst maximizing opportunities to drive sales across our E-Commerce websites and in-store, by increasing frequency of purchase and triggering referral behavior.
- Develop and deliver communications to our existing and identified IQOS DB members throughout the different channels available, including but not limited to direct email, LINE direct messages and Instagram communications to improve engagement and contribute to our retention targets by driving revenue targets, frequency of purchase, higher NPS and advocacy / referral.
Provide necessary support to ensure targeted and personalized communications are delivered to the correct target audience, via the right channel to increase relevancy and maximize response rate.
Manage communication planning and channel strategy based on targets audience and business priorities.
- Collaborate with internal contacts based on agreed processes and procedures related to direct communication activities ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
Build and maintain close relationships with other marketing, commercial and operational functions to ensure accuracy in the set up and monitoring of digital promotions and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Advertising and Experience teams to ensure accurate delivery of all campaign and promotional messages in a personalized and integrated way, understanding the end to journey expected journey of our target audience(s).
- Bring insights from earned media engagement to drive targeting optimization, content optimization, reporting and consumer insight. Collaborate with all functions to ensure an optimal combination of design, content, and functionality, aligned to and reflective of our brand, commercial, and digital objectives.
- Embed new ways of working in partnership with other functions to ensure all new programs and projects follow a structured methodology. Purpose being to effectively discover, define, design, deliver, deploy and create data to power insight and optimization.
- University Degree
- Business Japanese
- Experience in customer retention and relationship programs