Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments!
You should hold a TEI or University degree in Electrical Engineering. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years working experience as electrician on automation field or within an industrial environment. You are excellent in both written and spoken English. You have proven experience on industrial automation (PLC Step 7, SCADA, electrical cabinets, servo-motion). Electrical CAD (e-plan) and ERP knowledge are considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will need to:
• Monitor, control and maintain the technical conditions/standards according to Equipment Manufacturer and PMI Guidelines.
• Maintain the electrical equipment conditions/standards and perform activities to the assigned equipment in order to ensure the continuous and reliable operation, to maximize production and product quality according to PMI safety standards and respect norms and regulations.
• Perform interventions on all electrical & automation equipment of the production asset park including also peripheral equipment.
• Ensure that the process and products meet the quality and productivity standards and takes proper corrective actions if needed.
• Resolve breakdowns and perform proper equipment settings and adjustments or technical modifications. Identify the source of each technical problem and take proper actions to solve it and eliminate possibility of re-occurrence.
• Analyze performance and quality indicators, and support production to achieve KPI objectives, provide solutions in difficult technical issues, execute methodically trouble shooting methods as FMEA, RCFA and provide performance and activities reports
• Work with the maintenance team to optimize reliability and efficiency of equipment by improving proactive and reactive methods and cost.
• Create competitive advantages on existing company physical assets by providing innovative technical solutions for strategic company decisions and cost-reduction projects.
• Support the installation of new assets and executes start-up achieving full reliable equipment in cooperation with Machine Manufacturer and best practices sharing from other affiliates.
• Support and coordinate production trials and be able to document the results in reports.
• Manage spare parts availability and proper use on equipment.
• Monitor all technical changes on equipment and update technical manuals of equipment.
Keep track of software modification and documentation
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 900 employees.
88 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand.For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
You can apply by October 27th