...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Brand Retail Supervisor
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we would like to hear from you! We are looking for a Brand Retail Supervisor to define brand look per retail format in terms of setup, materials & activation, as well as guarantee the best deployment upon established KPIs (including but not limited to: IQOS Boutiques, Pop-Ups, Corners).To succeed in this role, you should be proactive and independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs or processes.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Work closely with central Brand Retail team in the Retail Look definition per each direct retail segment and defining the ideal setup regarding Brand look, materials and expected consumer journey in each of these segments.
• Accountable for all the physical deployment of the Retail Look toolbox that starts with technical visits, agency briefings, project design, technical drawings and in-market placement.
• Propose and execute an agreed yearly tailor made activation calendar, across all type direct stores ensuring proper communication with Deployment and Field teams.
• Support all the promotional or brand initiatives occurring in these retail channels, contributing with insights for project briefings, but also guaranteeing its correct deployment vs defined objectives.
• Have a relevant presence in field work by working closely with Sales team not only on the retail projects deployment, but as well identifying new opportunities/needs and be able to present new solutions to efficiently address those requests.
• Select, train, monitor and motivate third parties, with appropriate coaching, while maintaining ongoing focus on business efficiencies
• Ongoing day-to-day management of store operations to support sales, conversion and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Legal, Corporate Affairs, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing and RRP* team on all store operations matters
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET OUR CRITERIA:
• University degree;
• 2-3 years of experience in Marketing/Sales and ideally experience in retail operations (or experience in executing activities for consumers in FMCG sector);
• Knowledge of retail landscape
• Experience in 3rd parties management;
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills; presentation skills
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
• Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD, is one of PMI affiliates, with 85 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
*RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 4th of November