DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST (12 Month Contract)
YOU are an experienced business professional who has been working in this area for the past 3-5 years with previous experience supporting systems solutions, business analysis and or data management. You seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference. You possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets. YOU are a detail orientated individual with emphasis on information accuracy. You have advanced experience with Salesforce and PowerBI. Experience in Project Management would be as asset. You have a professional degree in Data Management, Business, Math and/or related discipline, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Business Objects.
You are legally eligible to work in Canada
We are at the heart of the commercial / strategic planning and goal setting process: pro-actively analyzing our data, reporting exceptions and opportunities, enhancing controls and providing decision support to management as well as all of our business functions. We combine business know-how, attention to detail and expertise on processes and data operations to continuously drive profitability and growth.
- YOU will be responsible to translate commercial requirements into commercial data management specifications while ensuring full communication with Commercial teams, Information Systems teams and external data suppliers, developers and any other internal or external users.
- YOU will ensure clear and comprehensive business requirements, coordinate the design and development phases, testing and user training.
- YOU will collaborate with users within Commercial group to understand the need for data, insights, and facilitate the definition of business requirements, functional specification for data, reports, dashboards and any other data analytics.
- YOU will participate in teams or lead a team responsible for the design, test and implementation of data elements, reports, dashboards and any other data analytics required for better business decisions.
- YOU will gather report requirements, design and develop automated reports that are efficiently distributed to the business.
- YOU will lead the communication between all the data and system providers and our internal customers – B2B, Commercial Development and Deployment teams to ensure coherent data structure and data quality.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.