EVERYBODY WINS WITH AN INTERNSHIP!
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. So, come take part of the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
Philip Morris Nigeria Limited is seeking a Digital Customer Care Intern who will join the Sales department.
As a Digital Customer Care intern, you will team up with the digital and commercial teams to contribute to the improvement of the digital experience of retail trade partners in Nigeria.
You will therefore handle the following activities:
• Check and approve/reject the task performed from touchpoints personnel while keeping follow up on low performance touchpoints.
• Educate and be in close collaboration with 3rd party Distributor partners for successful implementation of the platform in their respective territories.
• Track and find faster and better solution for all touchpoints who are facing technical issue with the platform in efficient way.
• Monitor and perform rewarding system for all the touchpoints in monthly/quarterly/yearly period while being compliant with record information management.
• Keep in touch daily with retail customers within the defined territories to drive and increase the overall objectives (Response / Participation rate, Success rate).
Education and Experience:
• University degree in Marketing, IT, Sales or related fields
• Previous experience (internship) in IT (salesforce.com, Einstein analytics, Marketing cloud), Marketing (Digital content), Commercial (FMCG), Digital (B2B & B2C)
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office;
• Digital Savvy
• Team spirit, Self-Motivation, Fast & eager learner
• Thrive for improvements and constant development;
• Fluent English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have a passion for Digital & Customer care to improve existing business models, enjoy working in an agile, collaborative and multi-cultural environment, then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris based in Nigeria.
As part of the Sales team, you will earn Graphic & Web design basic Knowledge and be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture. Everyone is empowered and strives to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings and help each other out.
What we offer
• Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
• Financial compensation during the internship.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.