Intern in Communication Department
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Communicative, proactive candidates preferably with ADOBE program skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Well organized candidate able to plan one's work
• Candidate showing initiative, flexible and collaborative spirit
• Fluent English speaker
Any professional experience in multinational environment would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Communication Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 - 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• Be support in organization of many events in PMI SCE
• Administrative activities connected to internal and external trainings for FSC organisation
• Support within internal FSC communication: revision of texts for publication, preparation of communication materials in graphical programs, support for other communication specialist
• Support for internal events organisation within communication area and organisation itself
• Cooperation with organisation on different levels and maturity
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.