We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Lead – Acquisition team
Primary goal of our marketing team is to implement effective communication campaigns and marketing programs aiming to convert legal age smokers from cigarettes to our reduced risk products.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Develop, execute and evaluate marketing programs
o raising awareness of our brand and the overall heat-not-burn category,
o building proper product benefit understanding in a credible way,
o encouraging the trial of reduced risk products or incentivizing lead generation within traditional channels and beyond, and
o continuously improving our peer-to-peer referral program
• Brief and guide our agencies on specific projects to achieve excellence in execution at the best price and in line with internal "Marketing Code", strict local legislation and company policies
• Building 360 communication plans in cooperation with the Omni-channel team and the owners of the various communication channels, such as PR, Events, Digital and various sales channel teams
• Continuously improve consumer and market understanding, analyzing consumer behavior, consumer journey, competition and product performance, in order to identify new opportunities and address unmet consumer needs / pain points
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree
• Advanced English, since working closely with other English speaking colleagues, fluency in Czech/Slovak language
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in the field of FMCG, Customer marketing / Brand marketing functions; experience from other commercial functions is an advantage
• Strong understanding and passion for brand marketing and communication
• Possessing project management skills and having experience in working / leading cross-functional project team(s)
• MS Office user (mainly Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
We are hiring for the future job(s), therefore we are looking for candidates with aspiration and potential to develop further and grow within the company locally and / or internationally.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care