Recruitment Coordinator with Romanian
Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment across the entire EU region? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to make a difference to our company by being part of setting up a new service with a new team?
If the answer is the answer is Yes, Sim, Si, Ja, Oui, Tak, Taip, Da, Ano, Kyllä, Igen, ναί… then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a people person, interested to develop in Human Resources and specifically interested in the recruitment area;
• a great communicator, able to connect and engage with people of various cultures, professional backgrounds and seniority;
• a candidate with strong problem solving and communication skills, able to plan the work and prioritize the tasks;
• a person with excellent command of English and Romanian ( professional French would be an asset)
• a university graduate with strong Microsoft Office skills, previous work experience in professional services is a plus.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
We are seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Talent Acquisition Ops Specialist you will:
• support the candidates’ journey before joining PMI in a close cooperation with the market Talent Acquisition Teams - schedule interviews, coordinate logistics, help the candidates with required information, handle candidates’ expenses;
• provide assistance to the candidates and hiring managers in questions related to the recruitment and onboarding process;
• maintain related systems and tools to support the job postings and applications tracking. Contribute to improvement of the technology solutions to provide an enhanced hiring manager / candidate experience;
• prepare employment contracts, and coordinate hiring-related activities in SAP system with other specialists, ensuring completeness of the documents and timeliness of delivery;
• support HR stakeholders in the markets with the relevant data by creating reports and preparing analysis that help their decision making process.
• private medical care together with dental care
• subsidized meals
• remote work opportunity
• life and disability insurance
• employee pension program
• multisport program
• leave and holiday benefits
• further education and professional qualification support
• cultural benefit
• social aid
• gifts for life events
• discounter program
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
At our company you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. We offer you a competitive salary and compensation package, backed-up with relocation support, if required.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting.