We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
As a Commercial Project Executive you will work on assigned brand/portfolio activation projects, transforming them into relevant brand building and commercial initiatives. You will also:
• In close cooperation with internal & external stakeholders, ensure timely development of brand deployment programs.
• Monitor and ensure effective execution of developed commercial initiatives, collect and share early feedback, if needed propose corrective action plan.
• Prepare commercial briefs for 3rd parties/agencies.
• Evaluate commercial initiatives’ efficiency (ROI) and effectiveness (KPIs), ensure initiatives’ budget tracking.
• Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date information on executed, on-going and planned commercial initiatives.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You have a University degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
• You have proven experience in project management.
• You possess excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills.
• You have an ability to prepare solid plans, initiatives and come up with proposals for improvements.
• You are a clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks in English and Estonian (knowledge of Russian is an additional advantage).
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized with equal salary certification.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Private medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 8th November’ 19 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the mid of November’ 19.