Intern Hospitality & Events in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January/February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
We are looking for a student with the following qualifications:
• Currently studying in Hospitality
• Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail.
• Comfortable with MS Office programs, specially excel.
• Good with numbers and with good communication skills.
• Fluent in French and English.
What’s in it for you?
• Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase
• Learn how a large company manages its services to employees in a 5* manner
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Learn and improve your management skills with on-and-off the job trainings
• Work in a dynamic, challenging and multicultural environment
You will integrate the Hospitality team, responsible for all services to employees in Lausanne and Neuchatel including 7 company restaurants, 4 fitness centers and 2 wellbeing centers among others.
In both positions, you will have the opportunity to work for both locations, Lausanne and Neuchatel.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Help us in the quest of constantly improving our employees’ experience by turning their needs into successful business solutions
• Give support in refining all department’s processes by analyzing them and propose performance solutions with Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Evaluate external services suppliers (catering, Wellbeing, Fitness…etc.) through KPIs and financial cost controlling
• Give assistance in using Catering booking Tool, being in charge of updates and improvements.
• Participate in Business Intelligence (BI), Co2 reduction, employee services and workplace transformation projects
• Coordination of small to medium size business events.
• Give support in preparing all social Events taking place between August and December
• Perform administrative tasks (meeting minutes, presentations, procedures updating etc…)
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.