Intern Internal Communications in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January/February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Currently doing Master degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
• Microsoft Office tools
• Working knowledge of English and French
• Knowledge as a plus: Photoshop, Canva
If you are solution-oriented, a creative problem solver, good with deadlines, ready to bring and share your ideas, then you are the one we want for our Communication Internship in Philip Morris International Management S.A. in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Create, analyze and/or review communications and their channels to ensure impactful and meaningful messages
• Create visuals and contents to support GS communication messages and campaigns
• Analyze departmental reporting to ensure key and relevant information is presented to management and support efficiently decision making
• Develop and update the department Intranet and Web sites to ensure they are kept dynamic and accurate
• Be part of various other projects, such as internal campaigns, promotional videos and more.
General Services is in charge of providing a safe, attractive and efficient place of work that enables collaboration and inspires excellence in Switzerland PMI premises (Services include: building infrastructure, restaurants, fitness, global travel, transportation, workplace, social events, security, safety, etc). The Communication team is taking care of the internal communications related to these topics.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.