Intern Workplace Strategy in Neuchatel for a 6-month challenge starting as of January/February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
We are looking for a student with the following skills/experience:
• Currently studying in Business, Hospitality, Design or any relevant field
• Passionate about design and have a keen interest in strategic thinking
• Comfortable with reading architectural plans as well as creating flowcharts
• Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail
• Creative, responsible, well-organized & systematic in dealing with a variety of assignments
• Fluent in French and English
What’s in it for you?
Have the chance of managing your own projects
Work in a dynamic, challenging and multicultural environment
Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase.
Learn and improve your management skills with on-and-off the job training
You will join the Space Management & Strategy team, responsible of creating new workplace layouts, interior designs & refurbishment projects for office and communal spaces. Our common aim is to develop the best workplace solutions as well as to execute office moves in a building of over 120’000 m2 and with over 2’000 employees.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Help us in the quest of constantly improving our employees work and social spaces by turning their needs into successful business solutions to increase efficiency.
• Work on various interior design proposals.
• Give support in refining our team’s processes by analyzing them and propose performance solutions and guidelines.
• Fulfill administrative tasks related to orders, invoices and budget.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.