IT Manager, Corporate Functions & Customer Services
IT Manager Corporate Functions and Customer Services
Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and fast. Do you see yourself as part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? Are you truly an ambassador and advocate of the Customer Experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, groundbreaking environment? Then come and join us!
About Your Role
You will be the IT Business Partner for our UK Corporate Functions (Digital Workplace, Finance, Supply Chain, HR, External Affairs and Legal) and deliver the system solutions (designed both at Global and Local Level), platforms and technologies required by your business partners to achieve their objectives.
You will also run the end-to-end IT Services delivery to the entire UK population within the agreed service levels. Some of your key areas of focus will include:
1. IT Business Partnering
• Capturing and assessing the system, platform and technology requirements of our Corporate Functions to help them deliver their business objectives.
• Implementing global systems, platforms and technologies, ensuring any gaps in requirements are addressed. Where global solutions are unavailable you'll demonstrate the flexibility and initiative to design, develop and implement local solutions to meet business needs.
2. Solution adoption and change management
• Ensure that all solutions implemented are fully adopted by the relevant end users via appropriate communications, training, monitoring and continuous improvement initiatives.
3. End-to-End Customer Service Delivery
• Responsible for delivering best in class end-to-end IT Customer Services covering multiple UK and Ireland locations.
• Measure and analyse service quality (using PMI service management practices and other methods as appropriate) and initiate continuous improvement plans in order to improve service levels and maximise operational efficiencies.
4. Information Technology Roadmap Planning
• Translate all plans into an IT Roadmap for the Enablement Functions and Customer Services area that is an integral part of the overall IT Strategy and Roadmap for the UK organisation.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the overall IT Strategy in collaboration with the IT Managers for Commercial Functions and under the leadership of the UK IT Head.
5. Information Technology Security
• Ensure alignment to all PMI policies on Security and Compliance by leading the assessment, planning and implementation of IT Security requirements.
6. Cost Management, Efficiency and Continuous improvement
• Lead the assigned budget for the Corporate Functions and Customer Services area with a focus on opportunities to improve cost efficiency and productivity.
• Ensure IT expenditure, including capital expenditures, are properly documented, budgeted and approved in line with local and PMI requirements.
7. People Management
• Manage and coach team members (both employees and contractors), supporting their successful performance and development. Work in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team for staffing potential vacancies with the best talent when a need arises.
We're looking for someone truly passionate about technology for sure, but also someone who is just as passionate about customer service. You'll have developed your significant expertise in a complex, ever-changing environment, ideally within FMCG, Retail and/or Technology businesses.
You can design and implement business focused Information Technology Solutions, keeping up to date with and understanding the latest business and technology trends.
Experience in managing and maintaining technical infrastructure and platforms is important, as is project management experience. You will have an ITIL certification or equivalent.
We're also looking for you to have strong partner management and collaboration skills, building great relationships with the business and with you team, motivating and inspiring them.
Finally, we'd like to see some experience of dealing with budgets and cost efficiencies.
Want to know more? Apply now!
PMI sees equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've shown our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top of this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.