Are you an action oriented individual with good problem solving skills? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Procurement Executive.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Procurement Team in either our Marikina or Batangas site. As Procurement Executive, you will have the opportunity to help the business optimize local procurement of products and services by actively engaging with the local management team to understand their current and anticipated demand or needs and be able to craft and implement local sourcing strategies that will deliver long term value and operational efficiencies.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders: understand internal and external stakeholders’ objectives and needs; advice stakeholders on ways as to add tangible value to their objectives and contribute to the bottom line; lead cross-functional projects to increase spend effectiveness or generate process improvements
Industry, Market and Supplier Strategy
• Conduct and interpret industry, market and relevant macro-economic and supplier research for the assigned sub-categories: at market or cluster level and for the assigned categories, build industry know-how on markets, suppliers and products/services and provide recommendations from market analyses and benchmarks to internal stakeholders
• Contribute to regional and global sourcing strategy definition by providing the requested inputs
• Apply deep knowledge of assigned categories and subcategories to develop and implement relevant action plans. Monitor the implementation of sourcing strategies and processes across market / cluster and generate process improvements and economies of scale
Negotiation & Partnership
• Use category specific analyses to prepare and lead negotiations with major suppliers within the assigned categories at local and/or cluster level ensuring quality standards of products/services are met
• Commercially manage new & ongoing local key relationships with local major local suppliers, vendors or subcontractors at account level to ensure that the affiliate receives satisfactory standards of services and there is contribution sustainability over time
• Review and approve RFx's and contracts conducted by the team and / or the SSC Procurement in Surabaya
Procurement model & Compliance
• Master the sourcing process and its interactions with other functional processes and ensure that the source-to-contract process is correctly and consistently followed. Ensure adherence to Global Procurement Policy and Regional Sourcing Practices & Tools at affiliate / cluster level. Monitor and define action plans to close gaps
• Apply and encourage a Lean way of working and ensure effective transfer of non-core activities to SSC Procurement Surabaya
• Ensure that the sourcing plan and RFx initiatives are well tracked and documented in the regional system maintained by the SSC Procurement. Optimize assigned KPI targets
You have a college degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics. A Diploma from a recognized Procurement Institute is an asset. You must be amenable to be assigned either in Marikina or Batangas City.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Marikina: Marikina Plant C & D
Batangas: FPIP Tanuan Batangas
Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
PMFTC is the first Equal Salary certified company in the Philippines that commits to equal pay for men and women for equal work. With this certification, PMFTC sets itself apart as an organization where principles of fairness, diversity and inclusion are the foundation for success.