RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate talent to be part of the Organization Effectiveness (OE) team. The role will be integral to design and execute OE interventions and business partnering with colleagues across the local, regional People & Culture (P&C), leadership members and broader stakeholders. The role will encompass projects across key functions like Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, to name a few.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth.
• Understand our consumer and deliver meaningful value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
• Establish partnership with stakeholders across the key functions
• Understand the needs for target functions and come up with solutions to drive Transformation and organization effectiveness
• Provide support to Manager Transformation & OE to implement key interventions in line with the business strategy in Malaysia
• Liaise and consult with business and P&C stakeholders to ensure consistent delivery and feedback of the OE deployment
• Own the change management projects around change in processes, structure, etc. to drive transformation efforts
• Perform data analysis including talent management and development to deliver meaningful insights and interventions
Essential Skills and competencies:
• 5 to 7 years of progressive working experience across areas of HR Business Partnering, Organization Development, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development.
• Internal consulting and listening skills, change management capability, and able to effectively balance operational execution with strategic perspectives.
• Drive for results, go-getter and high energy with resilience and ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills, agile and ability to multi-task.
• Stake-holder management with good business acumen.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, supplemented by storytelling ability.
• Demonstrates authentic ambition, sense of urgency, agility and tenacity and a genuine commitment to the company’s vision.
• Holds a graduate degree in business administration, communications, human resources or relevant field. Any specialized course or certifications in the field of organization development is an advantage.