Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
We are looking for a person to develop a data quality framework for our B2C solutions, and eventually to expand it to our B2B and IoT solutions.
The responsibilities you will be in charge of will be:
• Be able to interpret data, identify trends, determine business impact and propose an action for a long terms resolution
• Define measurable and actionable data quality KPIs, benchmarks with business partners and solution managers
• Design and develop a data quality reporting solution which can be shared with data owners and solution managers
• Operate with an enterprise selected tool to embed data profiling capabilities within digital solutions
• Stitch data quality capabilities across the data lifecycle and integration into a coherent DQ set up
• Define and embed a data remediation, cleansing process based on data profiling outcomes
• Track data quality support tickets and ensure design gaps, fixes, and solution enhancements adhere to define DQ rules
• Work closely with business partners to set up a Consumer Platforms Business and Data Quality rules inventory and set implementation roadmap
• Work closely with business partners to procure external capabilities to enhance consumer experience and data captured from consumers
• Define DQ attributes at data model level as part of defined business process or consumer journey and work with Data Architects to activate those
• Work closely with the Enterprise Analytics and Data team to understand and implement data standards, governance principles
• Help improve digital customer acquisition efforts, revenue growth, retention, and engagement for leading brands
• Support high customer satisfaction & logistics metric scores for our online store and Marketplace Channels
Who we’re looking for
• Very strong experience in Data profiling, Data discovery, Information chain analysis and management, Root cause analysis, Cost-benefit analysis and ROI discovery
• Solid work experience with statistical packages and programming codes, technically adept and able to work with data models and data mining software
• Ability to quickly pick up new programs and techniques as technology evolves
• Experience with data quality measurements and monitoring tools and methodologies
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and interpret trends and important information
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical thinkers who can successfully troubleshoot and solve problems
• A recognized data quality certification e.g. IQCP, CIMP, ISO 8000
• Collaborative and inclusive mindset
The role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.