Philip Morris Korea Inc. is currently seeking talented, business-savvy professionals to join its Taxation team, based in Seoul, Korea. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class multinational company and an industry leader in Korea in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, diverse learning opportunities and career growth.
As part of dynamic central Internal Controls team, you will work with various functions across the Company including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Factory Operations to establish an effective and practical processes and governance framework that will further support the Company’s business objectives. You will assess and test the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s financial, operational and compliance controls in various areas of the business. You will be expected to tap into your experience, analytical skills and internal controls / audit knowledge to propose practical and actionable recommendations, not only to address immediate issues but improve controls in the long term.
• Perform comprehensive risk assessments for the business processes, and provide controls advisory
• Assess and test design and operating effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance controls
• Perform reviews to determine compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures
• Design, implement, document and test controls under the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program
• Effectively communicate risks and recommendations / action plans to senior management
• Build professional and effective working relationships with business process owners and management
• Promote best practices in the areas of business
• At least 12+ years of relevant work experience in risk assessment
• Experience in Retail or Digital or E-commerce or Electronics industry is a must
• Experience of people management is a must
• High level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Korean
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Business or related degrees