Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
At Philip Morris Korea we are looking for a Manager Security & Market Safety KR to manage security & market organization and all related activities within an affiliate. You will act as the key contact and counsellor to affiliate (commercial and manufacturing management) for Security & Market Safety issues and initiatives. As Manager Security & Market Safety, you will plan, implement, oversee and follow-up security & market/fleet safety programs to address and mitigate security and safety risks.
• Leadership and Management
- Lead the local Security & Market Safety organization; Ensure the local Security & Market Safety organization has the right skills, and has received sufficient training to perform their job. Develop the skills and capabilities of direct reports through regular coaching and mentoring, to raise the necessary skills and knowledge in the affiliate Security & Market Safety organization. Cascade corporate objectives and set personal objectives. Perform MAP Mid-year and Annual Performance Review.
• Business Alignment & Visibility
- Evaluate business and operational models to identify potential Security & Market Safety risk exposure and gaps.
- Identify and solve Security & Market Safety issues within the affiliate. Maintain situational awareness of the country, including external and internal risk exposure and road accident trends, to inform business decision-making processes.
- Engage with all employees up to senior leadership team to create ownership for fleet safety programs; engage with Sales department, working tool and benefit cars drivers in program development, to ensure that the fleet safety standards are understood and adhered to.
• Program Delivery
- Conduct functional security and market/fleet safety risk assessments and reviews at the affiliate level; identify and address risks and non-conformities.
- Respond to Security & Market Safety incidents as per Program requirements and conduct root cause analyses before validating and implementing corrective action measures.
- Oversee implementation of PMI market and fleet safety strategies and best practices in assigned markets. Implement a local fleet safety program based on Company's Fleet Safety standard and continuously seek for improvements.
- Perform and conduct yearly health checks to ensure that local business is fully compliant with PMI Security & Market Safety and local safety regulatory requirements.
- Plan, organize and deliver security, market safety and fleet safety training programs as per PMI and local regulatory requirements to all local staff, in order to build a robust and sustainable Security & Market Safety culture within the market/affiliate.
- Provide expert support to local management on tactical and practical emergency response management.
- Ensure relevant communication is established with employees at regular functional meetings, including security/safety briefs, alerts, instructions and refreshers.
• This position will report directly to cluster manager, Manager Security & Market Safety EA&A Cluster located in Hong Kong
• 8-10 years in corporate security and safety management role, preferably in a country security/safety manager role or equivalent
• Developed knowledge of specialist security systems & market safety tools, hands-on experience in dealing with national and international security issues. Working knowledge of OHS best practices beneficial
• Experience in people management is must
• Fluent in both Korean and English
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV_Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Compensation & Benefits : Competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card, Flexible working hour (half-day Fridays)
• Work location : Seoul (Yeongdeungpo-gu) / Yangsan - Negotiable depends on candidate’s location