Senior Technical Architect Consumer – Social Media & Apps
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be responsible for architecting and designing with the product owners to make the best usage of social media in the digital platform. This range from making proof of concept and selecting the right technology to develop bots on strategic social media platform, integrating customer care across channels (social media, mobile apps, client telling application, etc.) to collaborate on social media listening and leverage user generated content across the digital channels.
Who we’re looking for
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of B2C/B2B processes with deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Customer engagement solutions
• Proven architect using modern Architecture Principles such as Architect for change, Decide as late as possible, power of small, SOLID, CAP Theorem,… and the twelve-factor app methodology
• Use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Observability, Testability, etc etc.)
• Proven experience in SaaS configuration and excel at integration design
• Experience with software design & implementation incl. CI/CD and Testing/QA
• Data lifecycle (definition, collection, movement, storage, processing, distribution, caching, (freshness), deletion, archiving)
• Security and Compliance basics (controls, sox, GDPR, GxP, audits, passive/active security)
• Project execution and SDLC (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, ITIL, …)
• Master in Computer Science
• The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.