Intern Service Center - Workplace Experience in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January/February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
We are looking for a student with the following skills/experience:
• Bachelor or Master student in Hospitality Administration or related area
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in spoken French
• At ease with MS Office tools
• Ability to interact with various type of clients, handle relationship with care and a positive attitude
• Pro-activity and drive for excellence coupled with curiosity and creativity
• Early experience with front office work is a plus
What’s in it for you?
• Have the chance of managing your own projects.
• Work in a dynamic, challenging and multicultural environment.
• Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase.
• Learn and improve your management skills with on-and-off the job training.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
- Handle the front office duties at the internal service center
o Welcome internal clients, help them solve their issues and answer their questions
o Give guidance to find information on the services or their way in the building
o Deliver all Workplace Experience services such as Mobility vouchers, post office, stationery, cultural offers, etc.
- Support the development of the Service Center
o Organize happenings and events
o Develop communication to resident
o Liaise and develop collaboration with providers (tourism office, catering, hotel, etc.)
o Collect and use qualitative and quantitative data to adapt the offer
- Support the new employees onboarding activities
o Enrollment (badges)
o New comers’ Welcome day admin support
You will learn how to understand and support employees’ business and personal needs in the workplace with the help of client’s feedback technics and get to understand what customer centricity is.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.