Supervisor Field Planning & Communication
Be part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Development & Deployment at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a valid alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
Be a key contributor to the effective implementation of deployment strategy & plans for all streams [Indirect/Direct/Coaches/KA] in line with company business contract, in order to reach PM Italia strategic objectives.
Manage initiatives planning and execution; coordinate commercial forces communication; commercial logistic (i.e. visibility materials) and System (SFA) coordination and maintenance.
Specific responsibilities include:
FIELD PLANNING EXECUTION:
- Coordinate & Support the implementation of Deployment strategy & plan (full department and for each sub-function) for all deployment streams
- Collaborate with all development streams to ensure timely and quality execution of initiatives and guidelines
- Accessories Plan Management
- Systems management & input for enhancement in line with current and future business needs
- Field Communication Tools enhancement & management
- Suppliers Management
MANAGEMENT FIELD & TRADE COMMUNICATION
- streamline the communication flow toward all Field Sales Force in general and further develop the effectiveness of the field letter and ad hoc communication as a clear actions reference for the people in field
- ensure timely and quality communication and execution of commercial campaigns
- Content Management Communication
MANAGEMENT LOGISTIC VISIBILITY MATERIALS
- Monthly Support & Coordination Development Team Production RRP Materials*
- Management & Plan Logistic Shipments for Indirect, Direct, Coach and E-Commerce Channel in order to respect Time to Market of Campaign
FINANCIALS & ROI
- Safeguard budget planning, allocation & tracking.
- Ensure regular control of all expenses and cost efficiency of activities.
- Propose and manage budget allocation for Logistic & Communication Supplier in order to provide sufficient resources and appropriate return of investment.
- Manage, coach, motivate and give guidance to the team members to ensure continuously improving performance levels.
- Maintain an excellent motivation within the department, facilitate team spirit and encourage an open management style.
- Set and communicate the individual objectives to the team members according to the given targets.
Who we’re looking for
• 2-4 years in different commercial functions in a supervisor role
• 2 Years experience as People Manager
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
What’s ‘nice to have’
• Team player, positive attitude and willingness to share competencies
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
For Internal Candidates:
SG 10 – 11
In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
* Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.