Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique tech projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
You will support us in setting the direction, as well as the implementation and running of Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes, tools, technologies, team and service offerings, globally. You will be responsible to leverage leading-edge technologies, and innovative approaches to position PMI for measurable success; improving efficiency, increasing security posture, supporting aggressive growth and improving the end user experience.
Your ‘day to day’ :
- Guide implementation of IAM architecture and direct IAM build and run teams on major global project initiatives and related technologies.
- Responsible for the development and on-going operations roadmaps, change management plans, and end user communications.
- Participate in the design of identity access controls rules, roles, and policies, globally while ensuring consistency regardless of technologies in use.
- Work with Information Security areas and development teams regarding IAM best practices for both on-premise and cloud based solutions for employees, contractors, partners and customers.
- Partner with key stakeholders to design and deliver identity solutions for the enterprise in a highly complex environment with a blend of legacy and innovation platforms.
- Direct management of key directory and identity engineering and operational personnel.
- Meet all security, privacy, compliance and audit obligations
Who we’re looking for:
- Consistent track record in architecting/delivering/supporting Identity and Access Management solutions in large corporate environments, preferably in the CPG, Retail or Pharma sectors and with significant Public Cloud footprint
- Exceptional understanding and subject matter expertise in identity management strategies and enterprise solution delivery for Authentication, Provisioning/Deprovisioning, Role Management, Red-Forest Management, Session Management, Password Vaulting, Privileged Account Management, Access Governance, Single Sign On, Adaptive Authentication, IAM Analytics, PKI and Certificate Management, User Experience, API Management etc.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills at all level, and a strong customer-focused, team-oriented, approach that balances security needs and user experience to provide best-in-class identity security to the organization
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English
The role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.