Welcome to our Philip Morris vacancy.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you imagine being part of our revolutionary business transformation? Explore our newly created PMO position for the Benelux-market and learn more about our vision by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
Would you like to join the newly created PMO team?
Do you feel energized about becoming one of the catalyst supporting our newly created project management office?
As a member of the PMO team you will report to the newly appointed Manager PMO in order to support with analytics & resource allocation of the priority projects in the affiliate.
Does this sound interesting? Then please check out the role in more detail.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Build an on-going monitoring dashboard for projects that have been selected as priority ones in the Benelux for quarterly deliverables;
• Manage and maintain such dashboards to support governance, reporting and decision-making frameworks;
• Support the PMO team with quarterly census of available resources in order to match project staffing requirements for the selected projects;
• Follow-up on the correct submission and project charters from project leaders and accurate recurring of retrospectives/closures;
• Partner with the FFWD (ways of working team) and ensure regular monitoring & information exchange on project status;
• Liaise with the Finance teams to ensure project benefit and ROI are captured and updated during the different phases of the project;
• Work very closely with the PMO team in the headquarters and ensure timely updates of the central dashboard monitoring system. This will include very regular requests for progress on project deliverables and monthly status sessions.
• Our PMO setup combines project management, agile, lean and design thinking techniques. We have made a great start and today there are many challenges still to solve – so don't expect to find a perfectly running PMO yet! This means that you get an opportunity to contribute to our next steps in a journey towards an effective way of running projects.
Read further if you believe that you could fit the role:
• You have 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical role either in Commercial or Finance where you have a track record of working with dashboards and numbers;
• If you have some previous experience in working in projects and you are familiar with change management principles and agile/scrum/lean/Kanban; it’s certainly a plus;
• You are known for your collaborative working style and enjoy working with others;
• You have strong time-management and priority setting skills that will allow you to handle tight reporting deadlines;
• You communicate fluently in English and Dutch or French.
If you have the passion and ambition to fulfil this role. Apply and let’s move our company forward. Together.