Rise to the challenge
RBH Inc. is looking for a B2C Product Owner who has considerable experience working end to end with e-commerce and CRM solutions. The successful candidate will serve as both a Business and Technical Product Owner responsible for partnering with the Business to manage the product backlog, balancing new feature requests along with maintenance items, and managing the technical roadmap for the assigned products within the B2C Product portfolio. The Product Owner brings their experience of leading large teams working in complex, dynamic environments with multiple partners with vested interest in the product.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Lead all aspects of the Product Development Life Cycle
• Work closely with business counterparts and the management team to ensure alignment in product roadmap priorities
• Support the conversion of business requirements into detailed user stories, tasks and technical design
• Determine the business and technical implications of feature requests and manage the product roadmap and business expectations accordingly
• Maintain currency of product backlog
• Maintain technical product documentation including solution architecture
• Maintain release plan for the product
• Oversee and validate all work being done on the product
• Work with the team to validate acceptance criteria
• Ensure a cohesive user experience across all areas of our products
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
• Experience with Omni-channel e-commerce systems (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
• 3+ years experience working in a Digital and/or B2C Marketing environment
• 5+ years of experience in product management, business analysis, or software development management.
• 7+ years working with DevOps and Agile methodologies, with a solid project management background.
• Deep experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem, particularly Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
• 8+ years running the full SDLC for enterprise scale applications
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities
• Ability to work independently
• Minimum of 2 years leading dev teams in an Agile environment
• Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience.
• Certification in Business Analysis (eg CBAP, PMI-PBA)
• Certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP, Prince2) an asset
• Certification in Agile Methodologies (e.g. CSPO, CSM, PMI-ACP,PSM,PSPO) an asset
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our business
to customer department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.