DATA ANALYST/ MARKETING ANALYST/ BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Full-time in Vienna at the earliest possible date
Start your career with Philip Morris International, the world's leading tobacco company! Since the foundation of Philip Morris Austria GmbH in 2012, the Austrian market has been developed even more intensively, with the clear aim of further expanding its market leadership. Become part of this success story and join our Data Team at the HQ in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
• A unique opportunity to join Philip Morris – and be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company – to „Design a Smoke-Free Future“
• The opportunity to develop in a world-leading, international company.
• An inspiring working environment, flat hierarchies and an open-minded, team-oriented company culture.
• An all-in employment relationship with flexible working hours, various benefits, team events, various insurances, and much more.
• A basic salary of min. € 40,000/year gross, with willingness to negotiate overpayments in line with the market, depending on experience and qualifications.
• You keep track of our data in the commercial area and function as an advisory interface between our teams.
• You analyze internal data and processes, initiate checks for irregular data and deviations, create reports and identify optimization potential.
• You organize coordination meetings and initiate relevant next steps.
• You support product launches in coordination with our management team.
• You are our Business Intelligence Key User and are familiar with relevant IT tools.
• You have successfully graduated in business informatics, IT or an equivalent field.
• You have more than 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
• Ideally, you have knowledge in project-based working and you are an expert in consulting teams and executives.
• You are familiar with databases and have experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
• You preferably have knowledge of Python, R or comparable.
• You are communicative and open minded with analytical skills and an affinity for numbers.
• You are fluent in spoken and written English.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world's leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs"). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.