Intern Innovation & Digital Transformation in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering, Management, Information systems, Computer Science, Business
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
• Experience in a previous position in a multinational (Internship, full time / part time position)
• A passion for technology, innovation, transformation and for challenging the status-quo
• Knowledge of requirements gathering and elicitation techniques
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
• Fluent in English
• MS Office Suite.
• Confluence, Share Point.
• Basic knowledge of programming languages.
You will join and work in close collaboration with the Strategic Innovation Team on an exciting journey through the Digital Ops World, enhancing the skills of the intern in one of the latest topics in the corporate world of Operations nowadays, Augmented Intelligence & Automation.
You will learn about Strategic Innovation, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation.
We count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Business analysis (quantitative, qualitative) and IT analysis
• Propose use cases and gather business requirement
• Work with cross functional teams to solve a business problem from ideation to launch
• Collaborate with different departments and external partners (technical vendors, consultants) to complete requirements validation processes
• PMO relevant tasks (minutes, status tracking, access management, etc.)
• Support the preparation, execution and follow-up of interdisciplinary workshops
• Independently plan, execute and document subtasks within the projects
• Support the creation of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings
• Coordinate deliverables, meetings, reports, plans and other activities
You will always be guided and provided with relevant training that will help you feel comfortable to do the assigned tasks and grow professionally and personally in his career.
We will make sure your internship will be successful and useful for your career, and that whenever it is completed, you would have had a leap in business, technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.