Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
External Affairs is a growing team, full of fresh opportunities. Our smoke-free transformation is completely changing the way we engage. We have stakeholders to talk to and brave new messages to share. We need talented people who are also excited by our sense of purpose to help expand our influence – on the media, legislators, health professionals, national governments and public policy-makers.
As our work evolves, there’s space to define your role and satisfy your professional curiosity. You’ll be working across functions surrounded and supported by experts in everything from fiscal affairs and illicit trade to sustainability and public health legislation. Join us and use your relationship-building skills for good: to change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
• Support PMI markets in protecting our consumer and company from products diversion.
• Assist Anti Diversion Governance Committee (ADGC) by proactively analyzing risks and providing supply chain controls tools including training programs.
• Support market efforts in seizure follow-up processes and communicating PMI efforts to external stakeholders.
• Lead and contribute to the company's transformation by continuous improvements and maintaining good collaboration in the fight against product diversion with external parties.
Who we’re looking for
• You are a self-motivated individual, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels of organization as well as different cultures, strong communications (oral and written) & listening skills.
• You are always committed to deliver work of the highest quality, able to translate commercial actions into risk awareness, generate and share your insights cross functionally.
• You have a University degree and some years of experience in Finance, Internal Controls-Fiscal Compliance or anti-illicit trade activities, similar position in international company (FMCG, Big 4), would be a plus.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.