Intern in IT – Integration Team
Are you inquisitive and self-driven?
Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation
• available for at least 30 h per week
• with good oral and written communication skills in English
• with superb interpersonal and communication skills
• with strong personal computer skills, including MS Office (especially, Excel)
• experience in using SAP would be an asset
• experience with Dell Boomi would be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Services department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will be:
• Conduct reporting and analysis using SAP and MS Excel
• Keep in touch and solve problems of our employees
• Provide help to the service management team in daily department activities
• Following Agile/Scrum practices
• Have a chance to learn about management of services like SAP and Dell Boomi
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.