PMI Brand Retail provides a “home” for IQOS to stage our brand through physical interactions among Legal-Age Smokers, brand retail personnel, and our product assortment. This unique environment is designed to create an impactful and memorable experience along with the opportunity for a smoker to embrace a better, alternative product than continue smoking and to build a smoke-free future.
The way to deliver the unique, memorable experiences for our adult consumers is to provide Brand Retail eco-system covering number of diverse formats from IQOS Boutique to IQOS Corners. All elements of the designed eco-system needs to be well connected carrying the same quality of design and experience delivery.
As a Brand Retail Operation Lead:
YOU will keep the customer at the center of all activities, deploy end-to-end Market Brand Retail Strategy. YOU will lead all aspects of Brand Retail operations covering all Brand Retail formats at the market level. YOU will establish and monitor Brand Retail KPI’s and closely work with Brand Retail, to deploy all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Provides an overall assessment of how the direct retail channel is performing vs. KPI's and Global standards through timely reporting and analysis; delivered to Retail Leadership team, global peers and Sr. Management. Conduct an analysis of store performance via KPI reporting, inclusive of key metrics: examples include store Traffic, sales effectiveness, Conversion rates and Customer service targets.
• Frequent review of store sales numbers, operational expenses and inventory loss/exchanges. Continual analysis of store targets and store performance to assess if store goals and organizational KPI's are met. Develop plans and recommendations along with retail team peers to improve performance, maximize profits and reduce loss at the store level. Builds and implements action plans related to individual store or regional results, with a high sense of urgency.
• Proper planning, sequencing and alignment with other consumer touch points, Digital, Customer Care & Indirect to provide an exceptional Omni-Channel customer experience. Set and review KPI's for each key activity, sharing results and learnings with internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Support functions to build genuine relationships with the customer by understanding their needs through empathy and a compassion aligned with PMI Good Conversion Practices (GCP’s)
Operational Execution Development:
• Creates, updates and manages all IQOS store operations manuals in conjunction with Retail leadership team, Internal Control, Accounts Payable, Legal and CA. Ensure that the deployment teams and Store staff have the most up to date and compliant information for in store execution, inventory control, employee training and regulatory inspectors. Including but is no limited to: training decks, policy and procedure, SOP documents and global store merchandizing. Moreover, sets high expectations for consistent control and execution with minimal variance for each store, while abiding and ensuring compliance with corporate policies and decisions.
Memorable Customer Experience:
• Possessing a heart for the service.
• Build environment to support IQOS Store staff across all formats to deliver memorable customer experiences by providing necessary tools and resources as well as constantly focusing on service quality improvement.
• Ability to effectively exercise personal influence to enlist the aid, support, and commitment of the IQOS retail team.
• Drive results by collaboration, work together and fast forward testing, learning and implementation.
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
• Experience in building market Brand Retail Strategy, retail operation management, budgeting, and planning
• Experience running direct brand retail activities with proven evidence of achievements
• Experience in building and leading culturally and demographically diverse teams
• Experience leading transformational projects, specialized knowledge of the business processes in store operations and the ability to take a global perspective
• Experience driving adoption of new business processes in a retail store
• Exceptional problem-solving, business judgment, and analytical skills
• Capable of building strong relationships across an organization and ability to work in diverse teams
• Ability to work both in a management capacity, and in a detailed, hands-on system capacity
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.