Job in Finance Department - Scanning & Mailing team
Scanning & Mailing Team
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• student of 2-5 year of studies or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Administration or Management
• a fast learner with good organizational skills and attention to details
• a person able to set priorities and solve problems
• action-oriented candidate with fluency in English and experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• full-time availability will be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z.o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland to support it in daily activities on the basis of Contract of Services for duration of 6 months with possibility to extend.
You will provide professional services to PMI SCE customers & PMI affiliates and maintain PMI databases and systems. You will be exposed to an international environment with a high diversity of documents, processes and contacts.
The responsibilities of the hereby position is:
• receiving, segregation and scanning incoming documents
• verification of the correctness of incoming documents
• completing missing data
• storing documents
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting and receive necessary trainings needed to perform your job.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.