Intern Digital Operations Governance in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently pursuing a Degree in Financial, Economic, Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or related area
• Good communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Problem-solving mind with excellent analytical skills
• Experience using reporting software: specifically, in areas of data bases, dashboards, stories, measure and dimension variables, and analytics
• Experience building pages and navigation structure in document management and collaboration tools. Ex: Microsoft SharePoint
• Familiarity with planning management, workflow management, service management and/or business process design and mapping tools. Ex: JIRA, Service Now
• High proficiency in Excel (including visual basic) and PowerPoint
You will join the PMI Digital Operations Governance team (in Philip Morris Products S.A.) in Lausanne, Switzerland on an exciting mission to design, improve, implement tools and processes to support the PMI Digital operating model.
As an intern, you will:
• Work hand in hand with PMI Digital Operations regional hubs and collaborate with other key stakeholders such as Finance, Procurement
• Design, develop and manage the Digital Operations document repository
• Contribute to the execution of the Governance framework and participate to meetings to assess and prioritize business demands in Digital areas, provide analysis, build reports and visualizations
• Participate to the implementation and the configuration of a Marketing Campaign tool
• Plan and organize Governance forums and meetings.
• Help with preparation and update of critical materials such as User Guides, presentation materials
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.