Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• university graduate (or student of 5th year) from Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management,
• fluent English speaker (B2 minimum), fluent French speaker (B2 minimum),
• knowledgeable and experienced user of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel,
• goal-oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• candidate able to work independently under tight schedules and focused on quality of work,
• fast learner with very good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Experience in multinational environment performing purchasing activities, basics of SAP or VBA would be considered as an asset.
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the Purchase to Pay department in Kraków, Poland.
As a Purchasing Executive in Purchase to Pay Department you will :
• become a member of Finance Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of Purchase to Pay area,
• create and maintain Purchase Orders according to PMI Procurement Policy,
• create and maintain vendor master record, ensuring they are properly documented and approved compliant with the PMI Procurement Policy,
• collaborate closely with various departments in the company,
• have a chance to experience working in a diverse environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and functions,
• prepare periodical and ad hoc reports,
• pro-actively identify issues and look for improvements in the process,
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in Finance area (MS Office tools, SAP based applications).
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employee.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this posting