Are you engaging, driven, and customer oriented? Will you make a difference among your customers? Would you like to have a pivotal role in ensuring smooth customer care/ support processes in both consumer engagement and internal investigation/inspection at the same time? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our Customer Care Executive.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Risk Reduced Product Group at our headquarter in BGC area. You will be responsible for customer support processes in both consumer engagement and internal investigation/inspection for RRP. By developing and maintain appropriate case handling processes and tailored training program to each player, it ensures providing consistent and optimal customer support to RRP consumers and adheres to specific requirements as set by relevant PMI functions.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead / support development of case handling processes for RRP Call center, Retailer, and Inspector portal with utilizing iQOS platform and GCRS for device & Heatstick
- Develop and deliver tailored training programs to each player at A/S touch points, RRP Call center, and inspection center and it ensures providing consistent and optimal customer support to RRP consumers and adheres to specific requirements.
- Support that key RRP communication messages are effectively delivered to consumers by providing right tools / instructions at all POS, RRP Call center
- Lead returned device and Heatstick inspection process according to PMI methods, instructions, procedures
- Lead RRP device technicians at A/S touch points and inspection center by making the necessary resource allocation to support A/S customer care services and device triage among returned device
- Lead / support RRP CSC officer activities to ensure interaction with consumers are always professional and comply with PMI policies, procedures, and regulatory/legal requirements
- Facilitate RRP quality improvement tasks/projects driven through departmental, regional, or PMI initiatives effectively
You have a college degree; with a strong background in customer care and service, has lead a project/ process improvement and or development programs in relation to delivering excellent customer service/care experience, and has experienced to lead a team. Consumer electronic exposure is an advantage. You must be amenable to be assigned in BGC, Taguig City.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
BGC area | Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30am