You will work as a member of the database team looking after our internal database as a service platform which part of the internal cloud of PMI. The goal of this team is to implement self-service capabilities, reduce database delivery times and facilitate the use of the different database platforms that are required by the users.
As a member of the team you will be accountable for the design and development of a robust platform based on best practices, the infrastructure operation and the automation of user requirements.
• Senior experience in PostgreSQL database administration
• Experience working with high availability scenarios using PostgreSQL
• Experience on database architecture and strong documentation skills
• Strong experience working as a DBA on Linux based platforms
• Experience in Ansible automation is good to have
• Experience in Python scripting is good to have
• SQL Server administration is good to have
• Experience in Powershell scripting is good to have
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience working in a Scrum team
• Collaborative and proactive mindset
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.