Purpose of the Position:
Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness in resource management of the external CSC vendors based on the resource and demand analysis.
1. Forecast and Manage Capacity
- Allocate work force in accordance to the demand forecasted by developing and implementing strategical work force optimization methods.
2. KPI analysis
- Monitor the service level performance of the day to day operation and feedback to the forecasting models and WFO models.
3. Retention strategy
- Support setting an environment agents wishes to work long for IQOS CSC by managing their workload.
- Implementation of new structures and systems to further improve the WFO process and find synergies across all different vendors and technologies.
- College/University degree
- B2C operation management experience for contact center
- Experience in Data analysis, Change management, and Process implementations
- Agility to find the solution for any obstacles
- Leadership and Collaboration behavior to move things forward with cross functional team
- Entrepreneurship to create new things from scratch
- Native Japanese level