Vendor Data Integrity Specialist
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- hardworking teammate with can-do mentality, able to work with multitasking under time pressure
- an action-oriented, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Analytics & Data, Management, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- a candidate with fluent English (oral and written) with analytical mind, solid attention to details and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- experience in Master Data, alternatively in Supply Chain, Procurement or Finance area would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Vendor Data Integrity team in Krakow, Poland.
AS VENDOR DATA INTEGRITY SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:
- review vendor master data requests in a timely manner to ensure correctness, high quality, data accuracy and alignment to PMI Company rules
- ensure that all performed changes are supported with required supporting documentation and align with company’s requirements and procedures
- support the development of global master data management processes, the adoption of global processes, and the implementation of tools globally
- act as a primary point of contact to resolve issues and provide analysis related to vendor master data
- proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality
- collaborate with different groups of people at all level among PMI Company including business and management
- participate in Road-maps, projects and initiatives impacting vendor master data including new process and tool implementation
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.