PMI is changing – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most talented, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
We aim for a smoke free future. That is why we challenge ourselves to rethink our industry. We are looking for an Intern during spring 2020 with start in January to join our Digital team in Stockholm.
Philip Morris International is making the biggest shift in history and changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and IQOS was the first product to be introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
This is a truly unique and exciting journey for us, because we need to look upon everything we have achieved with new eyes and from new perspectives. In a world of uncertainty, we need to be sure to challenge our status quo, our ways of doing business and the way we act.
Our employees are key to our success. That is why our mission to make sure our people get space to deliver.
As PMI has been changing rapidly we have done a lot of new projects and updates lately. As an Intern you will be a crucial support of new digital development projects, amend and optimize processes and support in daily tasks according to the digital journey that PMI is going through.
As an intern in our digital team you will get the unique opportunity to work closely to our Digital intelligence & UX executive and drive your own projects. You will develop a broad understanding for our platforms, workflows and our transformation journey.
As an intern within digital team you will:
• Secure and support platform functionality and maintenance
• Support and co-lead new system developments and functionalities
• Develop and optimize agile workflows
• Co-lead platform enhancements and improvements
• Get a deeper understanding of PMI and our transformation journey
You will report directly to your mentor Edvard Deutgen, Digital intelligence & UX executive at Philip Morris international. Your mentor will be based at the Stockholm head office.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, determination and innovation, and a risk-taking mind-set. At the same time, this specific position requires an eye for details, a strategic mindset and awesome collaboration skills. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking PMI to the next level, meaning you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of studies or recently graduated within marketing, Economics or other relevant areas for this internship.
We would also need you to:
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have strong computer skills
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Have a genuine interest in developing within digital
• Be strongly motivated candidates focused on development and learning
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Make your ideas worthwhile our company’s transformation phase
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible but no later than 30.11.2019
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Liljegren Rassing via mail to Anna.Liljegrenrassing@pmi.com. Please notice that the application has to be through the system