BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free future with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Being a Team Leader Customer Experience at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of Digital Trade Engagement team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and a forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
You will lead multiple digital care initiatives to improve customer care operations and customer experience based on digital innovation platforms. You will also manage 6-10 back officers to ensure the required standard of customer care and improve customer experience, provide guidance for the whole force of commercial focus and task validation.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Improve customer care operations & customer journey maximize cost efficiency and customers’ satisfaction through digital solution installments/developments
• Collaborate on initiatives to create interaction models and prototypes to capture desired user experience translated into functional specifications
• System management; handle and maintain existing or additional systems and provide efficient systems for business
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree in any field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in system design & development based on coding and programming
• Experience in leading IT projects
• CRM / operation improvement planning and vendor management experience
• Excellent command of English and Thai (both written and spoken)
• Advanced in Computer literacy (MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Even better if you have R & Python and SQL analysis experience.
What we offer
Our success depends on anyone who comes to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.