Intern Event Project leader in Stockholm for a 7-month challenge starting as of January/February 2020 and cover the whole summer.
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
In order to create a smoke free future PMI has a huge need of reaching out to legal age smokers and to participate and create meaningful events. You will integrate in the Consumer Engagement team in Stockholm, responsible for activities and projects all over Sweden.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Support in bigger national projects
• Co-lead a few projects from A – Z (with supervision from your mentor)
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in transformation projects
• Coordination of small to medium size business events
• Give support in preparing and executing social events
• Perform administrative tasks (meeting minutes, presentations, procedures updating)
• Get a deeper understanding of PMI and our transformation journey
You will report directly to your mentor, Senior Supervisor LAMP and Event at Philip Morris International. Your mentor will be based at the Stockholm head office.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, determination and innovation, and a risk-taking mind-set. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking PMI to the next level, meaning you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of studies or recently graduated and ready to take on a new challenge. You thrive in situations where you can meet new people as well as coordinate and structure different activities that people would love to visit or participate in.
We would also need you to:
• Be Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail
• Be Comfortable with MS Office programs, specially Power Point and Excel
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have a genuine interest in developing and learning more about project lead
What’s in it for you?
• Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Learn and improve your Project leading skills
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible but no later than 30.11.2019
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Liljegren Rassing via mail to Anna.Liljegrenrassing@pmi.com. Please notice that the application has to be through the system