Philip Morris in Ukraine is looking for Market Intelligence Analyst, who will conduct analysis and market scenario modeling and fulfill ad hoc requests in order to provide the key decision makers of Philip Morris Ukraine with high quality and timely business information from different areas (market – adult consumers – brands – trade – competition - efficiency), thus contributing to meeting the affiliate’s sales volume and market share objectives.
• Analyze and interpret data from all available sources (both internal and external) to monitor consumer dynamics, trade channels, brand performance and efficiency in order to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of PMU and its brands, as well as potential development of our brand portfolio resulting therefrom and timely present actionable recommendations to management
• Prepare regular reports using defined scope of information and agreed templates to analyze business performance at a high quality level according to the agreed deadlines.
• Prepare ad hoc reports on demand using all available sources of information (“connecting the dots” principle)
• Ensure quick awareness of the key affiliate decision makers on the most significant competitive moves via an established process of competitive information collection from open sources and provide timely and holistic competitive analysis within the framework of milestone commercial processes.
• Perform a regular update of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in order to inform all management layers of the Company on the status of objectives fulfillment and promote KPI culture within the organization.
• Propose and prepare analytical insights on the efficiency of Company’s Commercial investments (brand support activities, trade programs etc.)
• Collaborate with other members of the Commercial function in the execution of various tasks and projects and thereby optimize teamwork to ensure excellent internal communication and the most effective use of department resources in meeting priorities.
• Higher Education (University Degree in Business, Marketing, Social Science)
• Working Experience: 3+ year experience in market research, market analysis, strategic planning or consumer focus functions within large multinational company or leading international information and measurement company.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Proactive & Creative.
• English: fluent; Russian and Ukrainian: native
• Computer skills: excellent knowledge of PC Software (MS Office) with the focus on Excel and Power Point; knowledge of BI Platforms (Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI) and SQL / VBA is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will work in truly international environment
• You will get unique development opportunities
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
• You will get competitive level of compensation & social package