We are aiming for a smoke-free future, which is why we are challenging ourselves to rethink our industry. We are now looking for an Intern to join our transformation journey and to help us develop a strategy to solve some of the future challenges that our Reduced Risk Products is facing.
Philip Morris International is making the biggest shift in history and changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, and IQOS was the first product to be introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
This is a truly unique and exciting journey for us, because we need to look upon everything we have achieved in a new perspective. In a world of uncertainty, we need to be sure to challenge our status quo, our ways of doing business and the way we act.
In order to create a smoke free future PMI has a huge need of reaching out to legal age smokers and to participate and create meaningful events. You will integrate in the Consumer Engagement team in Stockholm, responsible for activities and projects all over Sweden.
As an intern within Commercial Deployment, Events you will:
• Co-lead projects from A – Z (with supervision from your mentor)
• Give support in preparing and executing social events
• Drive at least one project, with support from your mentor
• Perform administrative tasks
• Get a deeper understanding of PMI and our transformation journey
• Participate in transformation projects
• Coordination of business events
As the Commercial Deployment team with focus on events is covering the whole Sweden this position will require travelling within Sweden. You will report to your mentor - the Manager Commercial Intelligence and Deployment - whom is based on the Nordic head office in Stockholm.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, a touch of determination and innovation, as well as a risk-taking mind-set. Within this area it will be essential that you enjoy meeting new persons and understand their needs.
You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Philip Morris International to the next level, meaning you should desire to go beyond your regular tasks to produce the best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of your studies, or recently graduated in a field of economics, marketing, engineering or any other relevant area for this internship.
We would also need you to:
• Have previous experience within sales
• Have experience within of consumer engagement
• Have experience within administrative tasks
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Swedish
• Be a strongly motivated candidate focused on development and learning
• Academic background within Marketing or Economics
• Previous experience from event marketing
You will join a dedicated team with 7 colleagues that has a broad experience within sales, marketing and analytics that will help you to develop an even broader understanding within Commercial Deployment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase
• Have the chance of managing your own projects
• Learn and improve your Project leading skills
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible but no later than 30.11.2019
We’re looking forward to get to know you!