We are aiming for a smoke free future. That is why we challenge ourselves to rethink our industry. We are looking for a Customer Care Intern during spring 2020 with start in January to join the Customer Care team in Stockholm.
Philip Morris International is making the biggest shift in history and changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new & innovative products, and IQOS was the first product introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
This is a truly unique and exciting journey for us, because we need to look upon everything we have achieved with new eyes and from new perspectives. In a world of uncertainty, we need to be sure to challenge our status quo, our ways of doing business and the way we act.
Our employees are key to our success. That is why our mission to make sure our people get space to deliver.
As an intern in our Customer Care team, you will have a vital role in our transformation journey, which is to review and optimize our processes to make sure the Customer experience is above standard. You will research and gain insight in all the steps of our customer care procedures, and make valid conclusions from your findings to strategize improvements together with the team.
As an intern within Customer Care you will:
• Research ‘best practice’ examples on the market and suggest optimization strategies.
• Gain a broad understanding of our Risk Reduced Products
• Support the Customer Care team
• Gather information from different parts of the business to create a broader understanding of our current procedures
• Present your findings and build a framework of improvement strategies
You will report to the Manager of Costumer Care, whom is based in the Nordic head office in Stockholm.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, determination and innovation, and a risk-taking mind-set. Both as individuals and as a business. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking PMI to the next level, meaning you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results.
WHAT YOU NEED
You are a student in the final year of your studies, or recently graduated within Marketing, Communications, Business Management or any other relevant area.
We would also need you to:
• Have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Have strong computer skills
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Be motivated on developing and learning
• Have former experience within Retail/Customer Care
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible since interview are continuously ongoing.