Rise to the challenge
As a Digital Trade Engagement Operator, you will lead the design, development and deployment of the Digital Trade Engagement activation (“DTE”) platform for Canada in close collaboration with Marketing, Key Accounts, IT, Commercial Planning, Finance, Legal/CA and the externally appointed Agency(ies) in order to implement efficiently and effectively the DTE initiatives.
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Lead the development of the activation plan for strategic channels (Key Accounts, General Trade and Wholesale) s to engage, activate, educate and reward store owners / managers / Store clerks in relation with our Company & Brand objectives
• Create, own and deliver metrics and reporting needs towards key audience in terms of Stores / Users in & out, platform usage, task completions and compliance, Drop-outs, Survey content, Scoreboard, Reward usage, Budgeting Planned vs Actual and all other relevant data
• Analyze the results of trade activities and prepare appropriate information and recommendations for improvement.
• Perform QA testing of core functionalities within the platform to ensure successful deployment to production and provide active support for reported problems (production & QA)
• Setup and deploy email campaigns and journeys using email marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
• Continuously enhance the role of DTE as a tool to increase the Sales force’s efficiency. Work closely with business leaders & field teams to better understand commercial needs. Co-develop ideas to better use of DTE to drive business results. Conceptualize ideas working with Digital Agency(ies) to improve the appeal & usability of the platform.
Let’s talk about what you bring
• College/University: Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
• 3 to 5 years of experience with salesforce.com products (preference for Salesforce Administrator certification)
• 3 to 5 years of experience developing and deploying email marketing campaigns and journeys through Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
• 3 to 5 years of experience managing social media platforms or online communities.
• Proficiency with Data Loader and data management tools.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software applications.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Retail department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.