Head of Technology
We're here to shake up life insurance. As humans, most of us have the odd bad habit or lifestyle challenge. Smoking, not getting enough exercise, eating too much of stuff we shouldn't, struggling to manage our stress. These things can lead insurers to bump up premiums that cost more. At Reviti we want to be different. We want to offer people a great price, even if they have a bad habit or two, and even better prices for people who want to take positive steps to a better life. It's our vision for better life insurance. Better lives for all.
Do you have an entrepreneur and innovative attitude when it comes to developing new ideas and digital solutions for a commercial organization? Do you enjoy collaborating with other teams? Are you familiar with IT concepts such as reusability, integration, software architecture, cloud, SAAS / PAAS? Are you a strong communicator, comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders? Are you comfortable with defining and building on the IT strategies and leading projects for system portfolios? Is digital, social, cyber security and analytics technologies your field of expertise? If yes, this job is just for you.
Our company is looking to hire a new Head of Technology, to help us maintain, further develop and rollout our business and line of products to different markets.
On top of working on something completely exclusive, you will work within a dynamic and skillful team, who is responsible for heading and ensuring growth and sustainability of this new business.
Commercial Solution Management
• Lead role in the creation (re-platforming) of an insurance administration system for Reviti
• Technical project management of changes, new initiatives, deployment etc
• Manage the overall commercial digital landscape including integration
• Manage the service level agreement for the commercial business directly or through external vendors – issues/bugs resolution, infrastructure availability / scalability etc.
• Breaking down the business requirements / aspirations (business model evolution, efficiency…) into technical implementation setup and supporting the shaping up of requirements taking into account the realistic technical capabilities
• Own the overall Reviti IT strategy and development roadmap
Corporate Function solutions management
• Act as relationship owner and single point of contact for interactions between PMI IS groups and Reviti
• Own PMI IS budgeting, planning and reporting processes to the extent they relate to Reviti
• Deploy and manage the Digital Workplace capabilities for Reviti
• Managing the data infrastructure and tooling setup for the data team including database management, data integration, extraction, cleansing and so on
• Data engineering to support the data insights person
Information Security & Governance
• Ensuring all the information security controls are setup and executed regularly
• Setup and Execute regular cyber security monitoring and take measures proactively to neutralize cyber threats
• Manage and execute all IT controls and processes related to GDPR compliance
• Working with suppliers and internal partners, maintain BCPs and DR readiness (as it relates to IS services
General - coordination
• Possess technical authority and expertise on a wide range of technology issues
• Ensuring customer service support for all employees through the Shared services
• Ensure provision of local IS helpdesk at Reviti location(s)
• Ensuring technical communication infrastructure (voice, video…), through the Global technology Service team if needed
• Team management, stakeholder management etc.
• Practical experience in leading medium to large scale projects
• Experience on SCRUM & Agile development methodologies
• Passion about technology and innovation
• Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills
• Excellent team player who can work independently
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Knowledge of data modeling techniques and standards
• Experience in start-up environment
• Experience in digital transformation of finance or insurance functions will be preferred
• Experience in DevOps, data engineering, web technologies is desirable
• Experience in Digital agencies is beneficial
• Familiar with IT concepts such as reusability, integration, software architecture, cloud, SAAS / PAAS