If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fact-moving-consumer-goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation. Our organization stands for continuous improvement and therefore we not only try to improve in products but in our work too. Did you know we have awards for Equal Pay and Top Employer? https://www.pmi.com/careers/our-awards
In your new position as Utility Engineer you are responsible that all energy saving projects are delivered on time, at reasonable cost and in full compliance with our organization standards. As the Utility Engineer your will ensure minimal energy consumptions and minimize other costs related with utilities operations. Furthermore, you will monitor all utility installations in order to secure continuous production with excellent quality of utilities, keeping costs minimized.
In your new position as Utility Engineer, you are responsible for:
• Ensuring integral conformity with relevant legislation, PMI policies and procedures and achieve the annual objectives established during the annual performance evaluation process;
• Taking responsibility for the completion of your own individual training plan and complies with the requirements established in the Qualification Matrix;
• Supporting preparation and implementation of all utilities projects;
• Preparing proper analysis related to the costs of the utilities operation and maintenance in order to ensure accurate preparation of the annual and Long Range Plans (LRP) budgets.
• Initiating, planning and ensuring development and implementation of productivity initiatives based on efficient utilization of budgetary funds and targeting optimum balance between costs, quality, service, safety and security;
• Preparing Environmental LRP to achieve continuous improvement of the environmental management system;
• Establishing new energy measurements, methods and data gathering in order to minimize costs;
• Implementing improvements and upgrades for Building Management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS) software and hardware;
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
To be successful in your new role as Utility Engineer you need:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position where you focused on Energy in a manufacturing environment;
• Knowledge with MS Office systems;
• Knowledge of BMS / EMS;
• Continuous improvement mindset;
• Experience with Safety Management would be an asset;
• Professional knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
As a person, you demonstrate high level of ownership, accountability and can be described as a good communicator with a continuous improvement mindset. You like to motivate your colleagues and as the Utility Engineer you are strong in understanding others. You have the ability to organize, manage, and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on the results. Through your analytical and proactive attitude, you know how to see through processes and you know how to apply a ‘next level’ of working effectively.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. * Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
This vacancy is published internally and externally at the same time. In the event of equal suitability, internal candidates are given priority in the procedure.