Intern Brand Retail Project Management in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Project Management or a relevant area
• Passion for digital, web solutions and UX
• Familiarity with software related development lifecycle and related technologies
• Knowledge / Experience in Project Management
• Highly motivated, independent and self-learner
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Retail knowledge or experience is a plus
• Good understanding of MS Office
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel (familiarity with pivot tables, conditional formatting, VLOOKUP and other advanced functions)
• Power BI knowledge or experience is a plus
• Generally technically savvy
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will join the Brand Retail Team on an exciting journey in digitalizing and automating the administration of key data and information, by assisting in the development of a project management platform to aid the administration of global retail projects. You will support the team in the following activities:
• Liaise with teams across different functions, markets and suppliers
• Ensure careful handover to end users
• Administrate the teams retail data base of the platform
• Facilitate daily business requests and dealing with support team to fix issues
• Manage deliverables associated with the platform development by prioritizing, tracking and completing assigned tasks
• Be pro-active and always suggest ways to simplify processes, improve reports and suggest other tasks that might add value to our team and our retail network.
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.