Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
You will be part of the Finance team of Philip Morris CR based in Prague, Czech Republic. You will join a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment in a role which requires ability to deal with ambiguity, drive, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit. You will closely follow actual financial performance of respective market while assessing its future financial development. You will support predominantly finance management team with strong links to business teams in either Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary, as you will be key person in P&L, business expenses and reporting for respective market.
• Full market business expenses responsibility, analyze and understand drivers behind actual market costs and variances from current plan
• Prepare management presentations and decks designed to support business decisions
• Do ad-hoc analysis and reporting based on requests from local management team or PMI headquarters
• Work within the team to optimize and automate current reporting and processes, support design and maintenance of cost center and project structure
• Participate on cross functional projects and activities
CAN YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I have University degree in Economics
• I have more than 3 years of professional experience in financial planning or budgeting
• I work very well with MS Excel and Powerpoint
• I am comfortable to communicate in English on daily basis – speaking, presenting, writing
• I am problem solver, analytical and conceptual thinking are natural for me
• I am proactive, independent and customer oriented person with a clear drive for results
• I can organize things in timely manner, have sense of detail, and proactively deal with non-standard situations
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care