Do you have solid knowledge on consumer insights, innovation process, and marketing mix planning? Are you highly analytical and data-driven? Will you make a difference among your internal and external customers? Are you up for the challenge in terms of digital strategies and customer relation management? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for our next Digital Activations Supervisor.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join its Digital Activations team. You will support the digital transformation of Consumer Engagement in Marketing, ensure all KPIs are delivered, leverage digital expertise to implement digital innovation as well as ensure robust processes are implemented to measure the effectiveness of all programs. You will actively drive collaboration with Brand Marketing, Consumer Engagement, Market Research, IS, Legal and other relevant stakeholders to drive the development and execution of digital CE platforms for CC (website, mobile, scan pack) and be actively involved in the development of the IQOS digital strategy to grow consumer engagement and conversion. You will also develop and execute 1-2-1 database marketing for CRM and loyalty programs
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Recommend & Execute a comprehensive and agile Digital Consumer Engagement strategy for Marketing.
• Develop and execute effective database acquisition programs to rapidly grow the adult smoker database, as well as a CRM program to promote loyalty and conversion in line with overall CC and RRP commercialization approach.
• Liaise with all internal/ external stakeholders regularly to ensure all digital campaign/initiatives are properly identified, communicated, planned, executed and measured and comply with the local legal requirements.
• Manage digital budget and relationship with digital agencies. Strengthen content development capabilities, monitor and benchmark competitor activities and introduce initiatives that position PMFTC ahead of competition.
• Actively participate in developing digital capability across the Marketing Team.
Preferably with at least 4 years of experience in either of the following areas: Digital Marketing / E-Commerce website development or management / Social Media Marketing / Brand Management / Campaign Development / Commercialization / Project management
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE:
The Finance Center, Taguig City, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm