BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONALY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Develop, execute and evaluate marketing programs to enhance IQOS users’ understanding about the brand, reinforce credibility of heat-not-burn category and IQOS brand, and help their adoption and to the product category
• Define CRM roadmap in collaboration with digital and commercial teams to address current users’ pain points
• Manage audience and digital platform interactions via Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, and also through third party agencies
• Establish and implement CRM / loyalty programs targeting and customizing through segmentation of usage, profile, and behavior
• Build advocacy via campaigns and activities that can strengthen loyalty while creating strong emotional connection with converted IQOS users
• Brief and manage the agencies complying with internal Marketing Code as well as the regulatory requirements in implementing various programs and activities across different touch points
• Continuously improve consumer and market understanding, analyzing consumer behavior, consumer journey, competition and product performance, in order to identify new opportunities and address unmet consumer needs / pain points
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in CRM management, customer retention, and database marketing
• Good understanding of Korean market and consumer dynamics
• Omni-channel mindset in deploying consumer programs
• Great collaboration, communication and teamwork skills with various teams and stakeholders both internally and externally
• Knowledge or experience with digital and IT platforms preferred
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
• Fluent in both Korean and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application