Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
Your “day to day”
• Administer the portfolio of existing technical solutions supporting information security processes (e.g. baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat intelligence, etc.)
• Design and engineer new information security solutions for data, cloud, application, infrastructure, IoT and OT protection while maintaining a good balance between performance, stability and agility
• Partner with Information Security and other IT teams to continuously evolve information security solutions and proactively and relentlessly seek opportunities to automate manual processes
• Oversee production support and ensure that updates to the different solutions are executed in line with change management processes and that SLAs and OLAs are constantly met
• Create and maintain technical documentation related to security product configurations, procedures and knowledge base articles
• Stay abreast of innovations in the industry and support the expansion of current capabilities with the latest cutting-edge information security technologies and trends
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Professional certifications in Information Security or Cybersecurity (e.g. CISSP) not mandatory but strongly preferred
• Proven track record in designing, implementing and operating technology solutions for information security (e.g. used for baseline security monitoring, threat and vulnerability management, threat Intelligence, digital footprint monitoring, etc.)
• Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.